GINOSI APARTELS AND HOTELS
Open until filled
Ginosi is looking for a passionate Agile Product Owner who will be responsible for owning the entire software product life-cycle, from concept to delivery. We welcome you to become a part of an innovative team in shaping the way in which hospitality meets technology.
Benefits and Perks
Lots of interesting perks are waiting for you including advanced health insurance, sponsored sports, flexible vacation policy, daily breakfast and lunch, plus an awesome state-of-the-art coffee machine.
- Participate and report in Scrum sessions with the software development team.
- Prepare and review the Product Backlog in cooperation with the Scrum master.
- Prioritize requirements, defects (software bugs), and other work items for the development team.
- Perform acceptance testing flows and accept or reject the work results correspondingly.
- Perform systematic analysis to define customer requirements and business workflows.
- Facilitate modeling sessions, including requirements envisioning.
- Manage requirements dependencies with other teams, negotiating and re-prioritizing as appropriate.
- Keep customers and users informed on their status and elicit their feedback.
- Educate teams and users in the business domain with the help of the Communication department.
- Document existing and new features' underlying procedures.
- Own the product and take responsibility for its success or failure.
- At least 2 years of work experience on the same position.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies specifically in Scrum and Kanban methods.
- Comprehensive vision in defining and prioritizing product requirements as stories.
- Excellent organizational and task management skills.
- Knowledge of the English language, proficient grammar and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with web development is a plus.
- Passionate about technology and software development.
- Passionate about gathering, analyzing and translating market and customer behavior into product requirements.
- Ability to see a situation, break it down into simple components and understand how and why it works.
HOW APPLY: Please apply to this job by sending your cover letter and resume to the following email@example.com email OR
APPLY ON COMPANY SITE
Please state that you learned of this announsments from Youth Canal website.