Open until filled
Summary of Role:
The senior designer is expected to conceptualize and design packaging, advertising, and sales materials that creatively and consistently reflect the company's brand identity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion;
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to create collateral, promotional and advertising pieces;
- Support the Sales Team in creating necessary sales material;
- Work closely with the VP of Creative on the design and production of the catalog;
- Assist in planning and art directing photo shoots;
- Available to go on press checks;
- As the design team grows, should be able to lead and manage junior designers and freelancers.
- 6+ years working within a design firm or other creative team environment;
- 4+ years art directing photo shoots (preferably both studio and location photography);
- Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, packaging, branding, typography, catalog production, retail graphics and also some web design experience;
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills in order to juggle multiple projects at the same time;
- Open and receptive to design critique but able to represent their own work and stand up for design they believe in;
- Successfully manages the time, work flow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines;
- Able to focus, with a keen attention to detail;
- Possess solid presentation, listening and communication skills (Armenian, English)
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.