OPTYM, Yerevan Office
Open until filled
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working with Optym’s engineering team, to deploy and operate our systems.
Your main goal will be to automate the deployment and maintenance processes, ensure the high availability of systems.
If you are excited about starting your career with an innovative tech company, we’d love to hear from you!
- Design architecture – guide, build, test, implement best practices and maintain a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes and solutions․
- Drive DevOps optimization activities globally by coordinating with developers, peers, and other stakeholders in the organization․
- Implement secure DevOps practices and identify techniques for building secure platforms, integration security requirements, secure development practices, and deployment from the beginning to the end of the software lifecycle.
- Evaluate and implement various open source tools to leverage continuous integration and delivery platforms for the projects along with suggesting optimization factors to improve overall application performance.
- Understand server and service configuration best practices and be capable of debugging and resolving issues.
- At least 3 years working experience with Linux System Administration and proficiency in Shell.
- Database Administration and troubleshooting: MS SQL Server (mandatory), NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, etc.
- Repository management: GIT, TFS, SVN; SCM tools (e.g. SVN, TFS) for managing, labeling, branching, and merging source code․
- Cloud experience – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack, IAAS, PAAS.
- Project Management: JIRA, Confluence, and code review tools.
- Languages: Shell, Python, PowerShell.
- BS or MS in IT or related field.
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.