SALES ASSISTANT- RECRUITMENT EVENT IN ARMENIA
QATAR DUTY FREE
Qatar Duty Free,
Middle East / Qatar / Doha
Job N: QR20115
Job Function: Retail
Division: QDFC (Division)
Qatar Duty Free
Qatar Duty Free (QDF) is an award winning subsidiary of Qatar Airways, the national airline of the state of Qatar and currently operates at the Departure, Arrivals, VIP and Premium Terminal of Hamad International Airport. As one of the fastest growing Duty Free operations in the world, Qatar Duty Free operates from the new Hamad International Airport (HIA). HIA is also home to the newly created QDF Food & Beverage Division which will set new benchmarks in airport hospitality.
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high:
Be part of a story worth telling!
Join our award winning Qatar Duty Free!
Welcome to Qatar Duty Free – a shopping emporium at the heart of Qatar’s state-of-the-art Hamad International Airport where more than 40,000 square meters of combined retail and dining makes the airport a destination worth travelling for.
At Qatar Duty Free, guests will discover more than 70 boutiques and more than 30 cafés and restaurants, turning their stay at the airport into an unforgettable five-star experience that they will look forward to repeating every time they travel through Doha.
We offer competitive tax free salary package and benefits.
About Your Job:
Qatar Duty Free team is growing. We are looking for candidates who can deliver our mission by providing “Excellence in everything we do” and maximize sales at every available opportunity while ensuring that customer receive the highest level of service. You will ensure that the shop is fully merchandised according to the departmental layout and that shelves are kept fully stocked at all times or displayed in a manner that maximizes the selling opportunity.
- Present and demonstrate and sell the products through features, advantage and benefits of the merchandise.
- Presentation of Merchandise
- Ensure merchandise is displayed to the highest international standards and aids in the selling process
- Stock Administration
- Maintain the highest level of accuracy when checking and counting goods
- Stock Security
- Ensure the highest level of confidentiality with regards to all company documentation, information and statistics.
- Ensure that you are aware of the HOT SPOT or Theft prone areas
- Cash Register Procedures
- Ensure the float is correct and that all keyed information into the POS terminal is done so accurately
- Responsible for the cash variances at the end of the shift
To be part of this award winning team, you need to meet the following requirements.
- Minimum age of 20 years
- High School qualifications ( O level, Year 10, min compulsory education).
- Minimum of 2 years job-related experience required preferably with previous Retail and or Customer Service experience
- Must be willing to work shifts including weekends and night shifts
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- Must possess excellent English communication skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
Apply for this Vacancy
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.