SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
FOUNDATION FOR ARMENIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (FAST)
START DATE: May 20, 2019
We are looking for creative, highly motivated and outstanding scientists, researchers, engineers and inventors with diverse experiences and interests in the life sciences. The role requires deep knowledge and understanding of the field. This is an exciting and interdisciplinary role for a highly qualified and motivated individual, who will be responsible for mentoring and supervising research associates and other team members. We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative scientist with a passion for generating and exploring ideas with world-changing potential. She/he will be comfortable working in, and contributing to, a very dynamic and cross-functional team environment.
- Coordinate deep research in the life sciences.
- Develop novel solutions that will lead to breakthrough commercializable ideas in the field.
- Do written and oral presentation of results to the team.
- Generate and support intellectual property for core projects.
- Monitor and evaluate analytical aspects of new and emerging fields, products and technologies in the life sciences.
- PhD in life sciences.
- Strong publication track record in peer-reviewed journals for last 5 years.
- Practical experience in some of these modern methods: molecular cloning, microarray techniques, real-time and conventional PCR, laser scanning microscopy, genome sequence analysis, etc.
- Ability to design relevant experiments and to practice critical evaluation of the data and the findings.
- ighly adaptable and responsive to technical and business opportunities and needs – comfortable delivering against challenging commitments.
- Team oriented, highly motivated, execution focused with strong work ethic, ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and multidisciplinary environment.
- Creativity in the ability to solve complex scientific and business problems.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to email@example.com, with indication of research interests.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from Youth Canal website.