AIRPORT SERVICES DUTY OFFICER
Job N: QR20130
Job Function: Airport Operations
Division: Yerevan - EVN
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Airport Services Duty Officer, you will be responsible for the overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Duty Manager. You will monitor the activities of the various sections at the airport and coordinate with other areas. You will ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Acting as a liaison between airport service providers and users and monitoring the day to day operations
- Providing input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations
- Ensuring passenger and aircraft handling practices confirm to safety and security requirements
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift in order to optimise utilisation and to maintain staff moral and discipline
- Resolving customer problems and complaints effectively across all departments including customer relations and providing resolutions for complaint handling
To be successful in this role, you will need a bachelor degree combined with a minimum of two years job-related experience specifically within a supervisory role for an airline or within the airport environment. You will have a solid understanding of weight and balance, ramp handling and dangerous goods regulations. You must be able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and adhering to tight deadlines.
Fluency in English, Armenian and Russian (written and spoken) is essential for this role. You must also have the right to live and work in Armenia to be considered for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
Apply for this Vacancy
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.