Yerevan, Armenia (with the possibility of business trips both within Armenia and abroad)
Long term (with 3 months of probation period)
Start Date: ASAP
Content Coordinator will collect and develop content for various platforms and target audiences, develop SMM strategies and manage websites.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Content Development: create, support and coordinate content development;
- Website and Social Media management: provide high quality content for the website and Social Media Channels;
- Communications Team support: provides necessary support to the team.
The Content Coordinator will work closely with the PR and Marketing Managers, as well as the peer group within the organization to collect required information, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- Develop and implement content strategy;
- Create editorial content in line with the interests of the identified target audiences and relevant to the platforms;
- Create/write, translate, edit and publish content on the IDeA and related websites and Social Media channels;
- Contribute to the development of presentations, brochures, leaflets and other marketing materials;
- Create content for public and donor reports;
- Provide support with ad hoc tasks and assignments upon request;
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills in English, Russian and Armenian. Additional language is a plus;
- 3-5 years of experience in Content Development, Communications or Journalism;
- Result oriented with the ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally;
- Ability to work as part of the team, while being self-motivated;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details;
- Excellent relationship and communication skills.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position "Content Coordinator" in the subject line of your e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
About IDeA Foundation:
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.