MACHINE LEARNING / ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ENGINEER
Open until filled
As a Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Engineer, you will work with emerging and existing technologies to spearhead the development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) as it relates to the data analysis needs of the company.
Your role will be to help organize data; enhance design capabilities; make use of big data; and improve content identification speed.
We are seeking innovative, talented, energetic professionals with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or AI;
- 1+ years of knowledge of AI and ML algorithms;
- 1+ years of experience with Machine Learning with frameworks such as Tensorflow.
Desired Domain-Specific Skills:
- Machine Learning algorithms, Natural Language Processing (detection, classification);
- Broad knowledge of modern Artificial Intelligence techniques;
- Big Data processing and programming experience;
- Strong math background;
- Experience in deploying Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning systems to production;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit and problem-solving ability;
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability;
- A willingness to learn new regulatory and practical framework of European banking operations and associated FinTech products.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- A possibility to grow within a growing company with recognized expertise on Risk & Compliance;
- First class training and experience in understanding regulatory and practical framework of European banking operations and associated FinTech products.
Apply on Company site
Polixis is a best-in-class RegTech and advisory firm, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. We are proud to have served some of the world’s most demanding companies since 2012, ranging from Tier 1 Global Banks to more localised companies in need of Risk & Compliance solutions.
We are utilizing Data Analysis and Storing methods to deliver a breakthrough product and services that will help our customers.
At Polixis, you will operate in a professional environment where personal and professional growth is hugely encouraged. Together with our dynamic team of developers and data analysts you will work on high impact projects in the field of Risk & Compliance.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.