SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Open until filled
- Participate in all phases of software development life-cycle;
- Produce and maintain clean, high-quality code;
- Work as a part of a dynamic team throughout the software development life-cycle;
- Deliver results within an Agile methodology;
- Perform code reviews and implement software development best practices;
- Be a good team player.
- 2+ years of software development experience;
- Extensive professional working experience as a Java developer in J2EE using any of the following products: Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ;
- Good understanding of OOP programming principles and design patterns;
- Working experience in MySQL or similar Relational DBs;
- Working experience in development of multi-layered client-server applications;
- Working experience in NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge in TDD principles;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Experience in a true agile/scrum environment is a plus;
- Knowledge of any other language is a plus;
- DevOps knowledge of any level is a plus.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- A possibility to grow within a growing company with recognized expertise on Risk & Compliance;
- First class training and experience in understanding regulatory and practical framework of European banking operations and associated FinTech products.
Apply on Company site
Polixis is a best-in-class RegTech and advisory firm, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. We are proud to have served some of the world’s most demanding companies since 2012, ranging from Tier 1 Global Banks to more localised companies in need of Risk & Compliance solutions.
We are utilizing Data Analysis and Storing methods to deliver a breakthrough product and services that will help our customers.
At Polixis, you will operate in a professional environment where personal and professional growth is hugely encouraged. Together with our dynamic team of developers and data analysts you will work on high impact projects in the field of Risk & Compliance.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.