Start Date: ASAP
IDeA Foundation is looking for Legal Counsel.
- Draft and review contracts, corporate resolutions, legal opinions, and other legal documents;
- Represent the Foundation in the state authorities;
- Advise on different projects implemented by the Foundation;
- Give accurate and timely advice in a variety of legal issues;
- Draft policies and regulations;
- Conduct research and analysis of legal issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.M. is preferred);
- 4 years of experience in a law firm or as an in-house legal adviser;
- Good command of Armenian civil law, contract law, land law, and IP;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Good team player and high degree of professional ethics;
- Admission to practice law in Armenia is preferred.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position “Legal Counsel” in the subject line of your e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
About IDeA Foundation:
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.