SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
Who we are
We are a funded startup that provides software-as-a-service for rapidly growing dream teams by predictive hiring through a company's social graph. We were founded by a team in Armenia who believes a product built here can be used by and make life better for everyone, everywhere. We have offices in San Francisco, CA and Yerevan, Armenia and impressive customers around the world such as Netflix, Spotify, Slack, Medallia, Lyft, Stitch Fix, Coinbase, etc. Our mission is to connect people to work they love with people they love. We truly believe team is the fundamental unit of success, and if you do too, then you just might be teamable with us!
What the job looks like
We are in search of a Senior QA Automation Engineer with sharp eye and willingness to join our QA team, who will work on Teamable Software Integration team and write manual and automated test cases. As a Senior QA Automation Engineer your work will have a huge impact on software and systems used by our customers and our engineering teams. We use Python3+Selenium based automation framework for web applications, Kubernetes, Google Cloud , Postgresql, Nginx, Docker and Django, Hadoop, Celery and Flask. Our stack is modern and we are scaling rapidly.
What we expect
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer (test & development)
- 3+ years of experience with automation testing, including tools such as Selenium, WebDrivers, XPATH,
- Strong knowledge of writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases, white box testing, working in an Agile/(Scrum, Kanban) development process,
- Experience of working with one or more programming languages (preferably Python) and an ability to quickly shift to Python3,
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, API Testing, HTML, JS, CSS,
- Experience with performance, load, stress and security testing is a big plus
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in the Agile (SCRUM, KANBAN) Sprint,
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents,
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases,
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Python,
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs,
- Perform thorough regression testing,
- Sync frequently with internal teams (developers and product managers) to identify system requirements,
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies,
- Other related tasks upon QA Automation Team Lead request.
What we offer
Our most competitive advantage is our team of highly competent engineers with in-depth knowledge in JS/React, Python/Django, Data Science and Machine Learning. Our engineers are lecturers in different training centers, and are always ready to share their knowledge and celebrate each other's achievements. Teamable is the kind of place where your teammate can be your best friend.
Along with the great, friendly corporate culture, we also offer:
- Medical insurance
- Compensation of sports activity
- Paid time off
- Open door policy
- Personal laptop
- Coffee machine with unlimited premium coffee.
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this announsments from www.youthcanal.am website.