SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
JOB #: 42465
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our Yerevan office to make the team even stronger.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
- Apache HTTP Server.
- AWS services: EC2, CloudFormation, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, ECS, ECR, Route 53, VPC, RDS, CloudFormation, S3, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, etc.
- Provisioning: Puppet, AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins.
- Scripting: Bash; Python.
- Planning/management, documentation: Jira, Confluence.
- Version Control Systems: Bitbucket, GitLab.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
- Cloud computing.
- Act as part of architectural team which consists of solution and systems architects from EPAM’s and customer's side.
- Support Apache Reverse Proxy deployment in AWS.
- Develop new approaches in automation of code and configuration delivery, orchestration and provisioning of all kind of environments including Dev and production.
- Consult developers and operations in AWS cloud.
- Contribute to migration from on-premises environments to cloud projects.
- Contribute to customer-wide technology renovation projects, research new technologies and tools; help stakeholders develop next generation of products.
- Help other engineers (including customer employees) in understanding cloud computing concepts.
- 5+ years’ experience as Systems Engineer/Systems Administrator positions operating and producing systems design specifications for Linux based platforms.
- 5+ years’ experience with complex Apache HTTP server setups.
- 2+ years’ experience in writing scripts/templates for cloud infrastructure automation, configuration management and application deployments (e.g. AWS CloudFormation or Azure Resource Groups, Puppet, Chef or Ansible).
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience with automation toolset.
- 2+ years’ experience in design and implementation of Cloud-based systems (Azure and/or AWS) including use of advanced Cloud services (e.g. load balancing, gateways, networking, high availability, disaster recovery systems in the cloud and security).
- 1+ year of experience with logging technologies (e.g. ELK, file beat).
- Programming background in one or more of the followings: Python, Unix Shell.
- Documentation skills: technical implementation, process/workflows and diagrams.
- Cloud security experience using AWS: IAM and directory service, config, security groups, VPC's.
- General knowledge of WAF, DDoS and Penetration test tools.
- Experience working with tools for log analysis and alert triggering; connecting them to different monitoring tools (ELK, AWS CloudWatch).
- Clear understanding of DevOps philosophy, infrastructure as a code and the application automation part, general understanding of Agile and Scrum.
- Working knowledge of Git, Bitbucket.
- Working in ticket-driven workflow in Jira.
- Experience with wiki-based and document-based collaboration and common toolsets, like Atlassian tools.
- Proactive attitude, willingness to learn and ability to listen opinions from different team members
- Excellent verbal and written English (B2+).
NICE TO HAVE
- AWS certifications is desirable.
- Red Hat or any Linux certification is desirable.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Individual career path in engineering.
- Family medical insurance, sports.
- Sick leave and regular vacation.
- Partial coverage of costs for certification.
- English classes with certified English teachers.
APPLY ON COMPANY SITE
Please state that you learned of this announsments from www.youthcanal.am website.