TRADE SHOW COORDINATOR
Yerevan | Armenia
Full Time | Permanent
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced “Trade Show Coordinator” to join our awesome team. Trade Show Coordinator will be responsible for planning and organization of the company’s appearance at trade shows and events.
Our ideal candidate is a team player with passion for and experience with event planning and project management with the ability to manage vendor, internal and external customer relationships.
If you are hard worker with extraordinary organizational, communicational, diplomatic skills and relevant work experience, then hurry up to apply!
- Make research and present all industry trade shows, exhibitions, events to line manager to create a final list of events the organization will attend.
- Develop and carry out the trade show/event plan.
- Drive trade show strategy by working closely with marketing team members to establish tradeshow objectives, budget and schedule.
- Plan the scope of the events, organize, coordinate and manage trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and workshops worldwide.
- Provide detailed information regarding exhibition and trade shows to administrative unit for tickets, hotels and visas organization.
- Work with different departments to coordinate logistics and deliverables for trade shows, ensure successful operations.
- Prepare planning reports, budgeting reports for events/trade shows Manage and reconcile show budgets.
- Track expenses and assist in complete financial reconciliation.
- Work with events planning teams to coordinate logistics and deliverables for trade shows Travel to and support onsite execution and management of the event.
- Monitor event activities to ensure satisfaction of attendees and the organization Work with vendors to ensure timely, cost-effective execution.
- Have ownership with company’s promotional inventory. This would include replenishing inventory and shipping promotional items to trade shows and internal events Prepare promotional materials, food and beverage service arrangements.
- Be involved in the marketing and promotion of the event.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process Other task assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing/Management/Communication.
- Experience in trade show planning, event management or other suitable line of work will be plus Advanced knowledge of English and Russian languages.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. Word and PowerPoint) is required Strong planning, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with Sales, Marketing and vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up and time management skills.
- Ability to accomplish tasks with little supervision and follow through on deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage workloads and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines Ability to manage a multitude of tasks at the same time.
- Readiness to travel nationally and internationally.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CV to email@example.com. Please indicate "Trade Show Coordinator " in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.
More vacancies from DIGITAIN
VIDEO AND MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
DIGITAIN is a privately held company providing Omni-channel iGaming software solutions to the online, mobile and land-based verticals.
DIGITAIN is a company where brilliantly creative minds flourish and work together. Growing every day it has become our digital planet, our own unique virtual environment. We believe that teamwork can bring us closer to creating our vision of the Digital Universe. We have a unique position: technological flexibility, customer-centric behavior, and teamwork are the keys to our success. Our story started in 1999 in Armenia, as a National Lottery, then growing into a B2C Affiliate company and finally becoming a software, platform, and Sportsbook solutions provider. Today we have more than 1,200 employees, 55+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide.