VIDEO AND MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
Yerevan | Armenia
Full Time | Permanent
We are looking for experienced, super creative, very collaborative Video and Motion Graphics Designer to join our awesome team.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends.
If you are extremely driven individual with a desire to develop your skill set and grow with one of the most successful companies in the industry, then we are waiting for you!
- Create highly engaging complex graphics, animation and video content.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Use visual design or video to communicate and idea concept or story.
- Develop tutorials, demo video content.
- Create GIF banners.
- Work with business teams and marketing team to come up with a workable designs.
- Be an integral part of every stage in the creative process.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- At least 3 years graphic design experience including video production design and animation.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- Main skills: Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Highly desirable skills: Cinema 4D or 3D, Studio Max, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Animate.
- Self-starter, who is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Deadline driven, organized and detail obsessed individual.
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting to senior leadership.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate "Video and Motion Graphics Designer” in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.
More vacancies from DIGITAIN
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
TRADE SHOW COORDINATOR
DIGITAIN is a privately held company providing Omni-channel iGaming software solutions to the online, mobile and land-based verticals.
DIGITAIN is a company where brilliantly creative minds flourish and work together. Growing every day it has become our digital planet, our own unique virtual environment. We believe that teamwork can bring us closer to creating our vision of the Digital Universe. We have a unique position: technological flexibility, customer-centric behavior, and teamwork are the keys to our success. Our story started in 1999 in Armenia, as a National Lottery, then growing into a B2C Affiliate company and finally becoming a software, platform, and Sportsbook solutions provider. Today we have more than 1,200 employees, 55+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide.