SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO LTD
Yerevan | Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for developing the marketing plan and strategy of the Company. He/she will develop new products to promote the Company to achieve high positions in the market.
- Explore, study and find new markets and collect the necessary information,
- Conduct frequent monitorings,
- Establish contacts with public, solve marketing issues,
- Carry out research and analysis of target group,
- Participate in the elaboration process of the marketing plan and strategy of the Company,
- Develop new products,
- Develop new sales models and methods,
- Make suggestions for the introduction of new products,
- Explore the dynamics and tendencies of customers' needs,
- 3 years' experience preferably in the banking sector,
- Higher education, preferably degree in Economics or Marketing,
- Ability to evaluate financial risks,
- Good understanding of principles of small and medium business setup and development,
- Awareness of modern means of data analysis and processing,
- Familiarity with methods of marketing analysis,
- Good understanding of principles of marketing, branding and public relation,
- Knowledge of information systems used by Finance Institutions,
- Business communication ethics,
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word); AS Bank skills are a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Marketing Specialist") in the subject line of the mail.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.
More vacancies from SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO
ՍՊԱՌՈՂԱԿԱՆ ՎԱՐԿԱՎՈՐՄԱՆ ՄԱՍՆԱԳԵՏ («ԱՐՄԱՎԻՐ» ՄԱՍՆԱՃՅՈՒՂ)
ՎԱՐԿԱՅԻՆ ՄԱՍՆԱԳԵՏ («ԱԲՈՎՅԱՆ» ՄԱՍՆԱՃՅՈՒՂ)
ՎԱՐԿԱՅԻՆ ՄԱՍՆԱԳԵՏ («ԱՐԹԻԿ» ՄԱՍՆԱՃՅՈՒՂ)
ԱԴՄԻՆԻՍՏՐԱՏԻՎ ՀԱՐՑԵՐՈՎ ՄԱՍՆԱԳԵՏ
Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003.
The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company aims to extend financial services to the underserved segment of the financial market with the goal to improve lives for families and children.
The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 22 branches.