FOUNDATION FOR ARMENIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (FAST)
Yerevan | Armenia
START DATE: ASAP
We are looking for a driven and experienced individual to develop and execute all Human Resources strategies. The ideal candidate should have a strong working knowledge of HR processes and practices. He/she will fulfill 5 core HR functions: recruitment and selection, orientation, maintenance of appropriate working conditions, management of employee relations, trainings and development.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters;
- Process employment paperwork;
- Assist in recruitment by implementing activities, such as candidate sourcing, screening, and interviewing;
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management;
- Set long and short-term goals for HR function; participate in company-wide strategic planning and initiatives;
- Conduct new hire orientation and onboarding activities to assure a smooth transition to the organization;
- Update the Policy Handbook as required;
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values;
- Work closely with teams to cultivate a positive work environment and develop employee engagement programs;
- Organize trainings & development initiatives;
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities;
- Provide coaching, consultation and support that contributes to the needs and business direction of the organization;
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews;
- Manage specific HR projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives;
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Master’s degree in social studies or relevant field;
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Coordinator;
- Strong working knowledge of HR processes and practices;
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations;
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on confidentiality, tact and diplomacy;
- Excellent organizational and listening skills;
- Excellent record keeping skills;
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills;
- Creativity and self-motivation to solve unique and complex issues;
- An in-depth knowledge of local and global HR related compliance/laws;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet daily deadlines;
- Comfortability with working in a fast-paced, open office environment.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position “HR Generalist“ in the subject line of your e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from www.youthcanal.am website.