UWC DILIJAN COLLEGE
Dilijan | Armenia
Mid August 2019 – mid-June 2020
UWC Dilijan is looking for a Communication Intern to join its team and assist in the communication activities. The intern reports to the Communications and Engagement Officer and is a full member of Development and Communications Office.
The ideal candidate is an UWC alumna/alumnus sharing the UWC vision and mission with strong interest in public relations, marketing, communications, digital communication for business development. He or she is detail-oriented, well-organized, creative, and possess a professional work ethic.
Intern will be provided with a monthly stipend of 200 USD net, accommodation off-campus, food (3 times per day meals plan), and transportation to/from campus.
The Development and Communications Office Intern should be prepared for the following types of work:
- Assist the team in the overall communication process.
- Assist in developing social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.).
- Create materials for outreach, promotion, and marketing using Facebook, Instagram, and other social media venues (e.g. SnapChat and Blogs).
- Lead and assist the team in the creation of any digital media projects.
- Garner users to follow/like UWC Dilijan.
- Engage in influencer marketing campaign.
- Prepare impact reports.
- Research online activity.
- Openness to learning and growing within the internship experience.
- Mature, flexible, adaptable, dependable, and respectful within a diverse community.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently and with others.
- Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in social media and Microsoft Office.
- Photo and video skills to take high-quality photographs and videos.
- Bilingual in English and one other language.
Experience with the following programs is highly desired:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- ESP (MailChimp).
- Video editing software such as iMovie or.FinalCut Pro.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Forms.
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
RESIDENCE DATES: Mid August 2019 – mid-June 2020
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit an application via email@example.com.
Application materials should include:
- A detailed CV/resume.
- Samples of photo/video works and writing pieces.
- Cover letter with a statement of interest in the position (A4 one page).
- Contact information for two references from the College the applicant graduated from.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from www.youthcanal.am website.