DEVELOPMENT OFFICE INTERN
UWC DILIJAN COLLEGE
Dilijan | Armenia
Mid August 2019 – mid-June 2020
UWC Dilijan is looking for a Development and Communications Office Intern to join its team and assist in the activities of the department from Admissions to Alumni Relations.
The ideal candidate is an UWC alumna/alumnus sharing the UWC vision and mission with strong interest in new products and initiatives development, public relations, marketing, communications, events and guest management. He or she is detail-oriented, well-organized, creative, and possess a professional work ethic.
Intern will be provided with a monthly stipend of 200 USD net, accommodation off-campus, food (3 times per day meals plan), and transportation to/from campus.
Supervised by the Development and Communications Office Director the Intern will support admissions, development, and alumni and parent relations.
The Development and Communications Office Intern should be prepared for the following types of work:
- Work as part of the UWC Dilijan Development and Communications Office and have substantial interaction with the UWC Dilijan community – faculty, staff, students, alumni
- Assist with student engagement activities
- Serve as UWCD representative to Alumni Association
- Plan alumni activities / reunions
- School event support
- Support Admissions, Alumni Internship Program and Summer Short Course as Needed
- Assist with communications and media
- Assist with content creation for college regular newsletters and magazines
- Brainstorm new ideas and content for UWC Dilijan visuals, videos, social media posts, etc.
- Writing and storytelling for the college media
- Manage social media account as needed
- Manage UWCD account on the UWC Hub
- Video & photo creation / Editing
- This position may be required to assist other sub-divisions of the Department with various projects
- Goal-oriented, ambitious, honest individuals sought with strong work ethic, dedication and strong desire to be part of the UWC Dilijan community
- Exceptional internal and external communication skills to communicate with many people on multiple projects internally and externally
- Must be able to multi-task and troubleshoot
- Position has many projects with tight deadlines. Time management is needed.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to work cooperatively and successfully
- Ability to successfully handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Bilingual in English and one other language
Experience with the following programs is highly desired:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- ESP (MailChimp)
- Video editing software such as iMovie or FinalCut Pro
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Forms
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
RESIDENCE DATES: Mid August 2019 – mid-June 2020
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit an application via email@example.com.
Application materials should include:
- A detailed CV/resume,
- Cover letter with a statement of interest in the position (A4 one page),
- Two recommendation letters from the College the applicant graduated from or contact information for two references from the College the applicant graduated from.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from www.youthcanal.am website.