PLATFORM ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO LTD
Yerevan | Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for a Platform Administration Specialist to provide assistance and support related to a software/hardware platform, serving multiple clients.
- Answer, diagnose, troubleshoot and coordinate clients’ incoming support issues through email or support help line;
- Support and solve issues related to the Platform maintenance;
- Keep all process documentation up-to-date in accordance with corporate policies and guidelines;
- Reveal single and recurring problems regarding the platform;
- Collaborate with team members and the line manager to continuously improve accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency of processes and the system;
- Regularly liaise with branch employees to identify and solve the issues;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills,
- Ability to manage calls and provide the highest level of client satisfaction,
- General networking knowledge, and troubleshooting skills,
- Demonstrated ability to identify and understand issues and resolve customer inquiries and develop appropriate solutions quickly and effectively,
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities with a positive and flexible attitude,
- Strong motivation to complete tasks quickly and with high quality,
- Desire to develop deep technical and business understanding of the platform,
- Desire to learn basic database and software related skills,
- Desire to learn basics of network protocols and cloud systems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business administration or related experience.
- Equivalent work experience or prior experience in corporate environment desirable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Platform Administration Specialist") in the subject line of the mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.
More vacancies from SEF INTERNATIONAL UCO
ՎԱՐԿԱՅԻՆ ՄԱՍՆԱԳԵՏ («ՎԱՆԱՁՈՐ» ՄԱՍՆԱՃՅՈՒՂ)
ՍՊԱՌՈՂԱԿԱՆ ՎԱՐԿԱՎՈՐՄԱՆ ՄԱՍՆԱԳԵՏ («ՎԱՆԱՁՈՐ» ՄԱՍՆԱՃՅՈՒՂ)
Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003.
The Company is the WorldVision/ VisionFund microfinance operation in Armenia. The Company aims to extend financial services to the underserved segment of the financial market with the goal to improve lives for families and children.
The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 22 branches.