MIDDLE FRONT END DEVELOPER
Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking to add a Middle Front End Developer to our growing PartnerMatrix, Yerevan team.
- Develop client sites on our brand new leader platform in the igaming industry;
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements;
- Collaborate effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders;
- Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Front End Developer;
- HTML5 with an obvious accent on semantics, validity W3C and DOM optimization;
- CSS3 and advanced effect rendering techniques on modern browsers;
- AngularJS – must know;
- ReactJS – good to know;
- Usability & Accessibility notions introduced into good practices;
- Ability to transform Photoshop layouts in web pages (at a fast pace and while collaborating with the rest of the team);
- Ability to edit elements in Photoshop at a basic level and to created new layouts (based on already exiting pages);
- Good grasp of English (written and spoken).
- Mastery of mobile-first, responsive, liquid layouts which adapt to all devices (smartphone, tablet, desktop, TV etc.);
- Experience in constructing interfaces for mobile devices;
- Team spirit;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Patience and tactfulness in reviewing GIT merge requests;
- Coaching and mentoring skills for junior front end developers;
- Attention to details.
- Flexible schedule;
- Team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
- Dynamic and pleasant work environment.
Please contact our HR Department (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more details.
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.