FOUNDATION FOR ARMENIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (FAST)
Yerevan | Armenia
START DATE: ASAP
Responsibilities include screening calls, managing calendars for the team, arranging meetings and events, preparing reports and financial data; and visitor relations. Tech savvy, with strong computer and Internet research skills, flexible, with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments for the team.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain and regularly update contact lists.
- Plan and coordinate meeting activities and luncheons.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Perform additional special assignments as required in support of the team needs.
- Implement administrative systems, procedures and policies.
- Monitor administrative projects.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant.
- At least Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers and phone systems.
- Attention to detail and ability to proactively manage upcoming meetings/events.
- Proficiency in Google Docs/Sheets and Cloud Storage.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English, Armenian, and Russian written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position “Office Manager” in the subject line of your e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from www.youthcanal.am website.