SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Yerevan | Armenia
Full Time | Permanent
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and creative Senior Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to design solutions with high visual impact, who will work on a variety of products, including websites, exhibitions and corporate identity, will be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion. Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for the art direction, creative design and production of digital and print marketing materials to be used through social media, print ad collateral, B2B sales collateral and more.
We are looking for someone who has a desire to be a part of a dynamic environment is curious, wants to know how everything fits together, and have a passion for learning new skills.
- Create dynamic graphic packages for various projects using 3D Max, Adobe packages;
- Create and edit motion graphics, 3D design, and animation pieces;
- Work with the entire marketing team to develop and transform sales, marketing and product positioning concepts into dynamic visual representations;
- Design and execute graphic concepts to meet product or campaign visions;
- Provide creative direction and oversight on digital, print and video graphic projects;
- Willingness to own designs from initial concept creation to final sign-off;
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas and concepts to keep the brand current and dynamic;
- Stay up to date with latest trends to keep the company in the forefront of design;
- Develop graphic and web promotion materials;
- Follow the processes of preparing advertisement;
- Develop and design new web interfaces, layouts and site graphics;
- Work out the content and text of web advertisement, graphical banners, content of providing templates and necessary graphical materials for social promotion, etc.;
- Develop promotion banners of organization web pages, slides and other promo contents;
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts;
- Prepare rough drafts and present new ideas;
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, marketing specialists, executives.
- 7+ years graphic design experience;
- Proven history and portfolio of digital, social media and print collateral;
- Advanced knowledge English, good knowledge of Russian will be a big plus;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects;
- Knowledge of 3D Max, strong understanding of 3D animation fundamentals, principles, and techniques;
- Highly proficient in all design aspects;
- Familiarity with current graphics production techniques, and ability to work in a team setting;
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications;
- Creative, innovative and resourceful personality with the ability to handle multiple projects;
- Strong communications and organizational skills;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas;
- Person with initiation, ambition and drive to succeed;
- Detail-oriented, flexible personality with excellent communication skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to produce content under tight deadlines
Qualified and interested candidates are welcomed to send their detailed Resume/CV to email@example.com. Do not forget to mention “Senior Graphic Designer“ in the subject line of the e-mail. We are grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.
More vacancies from DIGITAIN
INCIDENT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
RISK MANAGER OF ONLINE CASINO
DIGITAIN is a privately held company providing Omni-channel iGaming software solutions to the online, mobile and land-based verticals.
DIGITAIN is a company where brilliantly creative minds flourish and work together. Growing every day it has become our digital planet, our own unique virtual environment. We believe that teamwork can bring us closer to creating our vision of the Digital Universe. We have a unique position: technological flexibility, customer-centric behavior, and teamwork are the keys to our success. Our story started in 1999 in Armenia, as a National Lottery, then growing into a B2C Affiliate company and finally becoming a software, platform, and Sportsbook solutions provider. Today we have more than 1,200 employees, 55+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide.