EUROPEAN FRIENDS OF ARMENIA (EUFOA) INTERNATIONAL NGO
Yerevan | Armenia
Full-time | Permanent
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the organization and coordination of Armenia based projects, by supporting efficient collaboration between the Headquarters and the Armenian Branch. The incumbent should improve cooperation between Armenia and EU and ensure deep understanding of the current situation in Armenia, should establish links between civil society representatives as well as have input in developing Armenia's image in Europe. The Project Coordinator closely cooperates with the EufoA Armenian Branch Director and the Secretary General of the organization who performs appropriate work instructions.
- Support and coordinate European Friends of Armenia projects;
- Support in improving the Organization's partnership network through joint programs;
- Contact the decision makers from both parties and inform about successes stories as well as emerging challenges in the result of Armenian-European relations;
- Present the Organization during conferences, roundtable discussions and other events organized in Armenia;
- Support the Organization in preparing for research and training trips, as well as in the organization of other special events;
- Support the Organization in organizing press trips, media monitoring in Armenian and in managing media relations with the Armenian media;
- Develop methods that will strengthen relations between Armenia and EU;
- Conduct monitoring of Armenia-EU relations and the political field of Armenia (including the daily theory of the Armenian press);
- Provide relevant information to decision makers and to authorities affecting social thinking;
- Improve Armenia's image in Europe;
- Assist EufoA Armenian Branch Director activities upon need;
- Assist in EuFoA social media and website management and support News Roundup upon need;
- Assist in editing and posting of external content in Armenian and English languages upon need;
- Develop and translate policy-related content in Armenian and in English languages.
- Higher education in International Relations, Political Science, Oriental Studies or in other adjacent fields;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in adjacent fields, preferably in public sector or in international organisations;
- Interest in EU foreign relations and good knowledge of European Union structure;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Excellent knowledge of French, German and/ or Russian languages is desired;
- Excellent skills in negotiation and communications;
- High personal qualities: sense of responsibility, communication skills, honesty and ability to work individually;
- Computer literacy: Windows XP/Vista/7 platform and security, Microsoft Office, Internet;
- Good knowledge of Armenian history, diplomacy and international relations.
Application procedures: If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled "Project coordinator" to email@example.com. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject of your email.
Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.