POWER ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
Armenia Operations Office
Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
Develandoo (Armenian operations office) is seeking for Power Electronics engineer.
- Design and develop power electronics products;
- Work on a modular and scalable architecture that can be applied across a range of low-voltage and high-voltage EV's;
- Responsible for the specification, design, development, and release of power electronics for global electrified applications. This role can include both clean-sheet design, as well as, application engineering;
- Utilize individual and group design, drawing, specification and code reviews to demonstrate and drive the application of robust technical fundamentals to optimize vehicle performance, quality, DFM/DFA and cost;
- Leverage extensive product development assets including team members, test labs, proving grounds and expert product development capabilities to deliver best-in-class performance, usability and quality.
- This position requires a bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical or software engineering;
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering;
- Minimum five years' experience in power electronics products; AC/DC, DC/DC converters, Chargers, DC/AC, inverters, EMI filters, and bus bar design;
- Experienced with designing and releasing of Automotive components;
- Strong communication, client awareness, and problem-solving skills;
- Experienced in developing good supplier relationships;
- Highly motivated to succeed, a self-starter who is driven and able to work with others effectively to "get things done";
- Semiconductor switching waveforms, loss modeling and thermal management;
- Magnetic components;
- Protection devices and safety issues;
- Printed circuit board layout, interconnection, packaging, EMC and EMI;
- Circuit simulation and computer-aided design tools (CAD);
- Fundamental understanding of switched-mode power conversion as applied to DC and AC circuits and systems;
- Experience in analog, digital and mix signal hardware design;
- Knowledge of feedback control and stability;
- Control expertise and digital implementation for power converters controls;
- Experience with schematic capture and simulation tools for power electronics;
- Experience in PCB layout for power electronics: minimal stray inductance, EMC/EMI optimization.
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance;
- Sick days off;
- English or German courses;
- Technical trainings;
- Technical library;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Warm atmosphere.
Please, send your CV-s to email@example.com with subject Power Electronics Engineer.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.