FLUID DYNAMICS ENGINEER
Armenia Operations Office
Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
Develandoo (Armenian operations office) is seeking for Computational Fluid dynamics engineer.
- Develop modeling methodology for complex problems that may involve fluid-structure-interaction, coupling with finite element solvers and thermal solvers, chemical reactions, and/or multiphase flows;
- Address shortcomings in modeling methodology by developing/coding new solvers and algorithms;
- Perform CFD computations using a variety of commercial and research codes;
- Plan and interpret data from small-scale and large-scale tests;
- Enhance, update, and validate in-house codes;
- Support ongoing projects and preparation of contract deliverables (progress reports, final reports, briefings, etc.).
- MS or BA degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or Related Field;
- 3+ years of modeling experience with the use and development of CFD codes;
- Experience generating CFD meshes for complex geometries;
- Experience with fluid mechanics;
- Experience modeling compressible flows and shock capturing schemes;
- Experience modeling fluid-structure-interaction problems and coupling schemes;
- Experience modeling combustion, reactive flows, turbulence, and/or multiphase flows;
- Experience with common engineering programming and scripting languages;
- Experience using high-performance computers and running massively parallel simulations;
- Experience with development of CFD codes;
- Experience with computational solid dynamics codes/methods is a plus.
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance;
- Sick days off;
- English or German courses;
- Technical trainings;
- Technical library;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Warm atmosphere.
Please, send your CV-s to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Computational Fluid dynamics engineer.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.