Armenia Operations Office
Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
Develandoo (Armenian operations office) is seeking for Mechanical engineers specialized in Finite element analysis and electromagnetics.
- Lead structural analysis of mechanical and electromagnetic components of complex systems;
- Provide technical leadership in the application of the finite element method to structural analysis;
- Develop in-house design and analysis tools that enable automation;
- Lead process improvement efforts to automate and integrate existing proprietary and commercial tools;
- Support design for manufacturing and lean activities to optimize designs for production;
- Troubleshoot production issues and lead investigations for qualification test anomalies;
- Create and review stress reports and component drawings.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Engineering, Physics or Mathematics;
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing and analyzing components;
- 3-5+ years of experience designing and analyzing complex assemblies and components;
- Capability to develop original design methods and analysis tools to enable unconventional designs;
- Experience with ANSYS, IronPython, and LabView/MATLAB;
- Advanced Degree in Engineering;
- Expertise in using ANSYS ACT to develop customization and automation functions;
- Strong mathematics and critical thinking skills.
What's in it for you:
- Health Insurance;
- Sick days off;
- English or German courses;
- Technical trainings;
- Technical library;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Warm atmosphere.
Please, send your CV-s to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Mechanical engineer.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.