TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS AM LLC
Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
About National Instruments
For 40 years, National Instruments has worked with engineers and scientists providing answers to the most challenging questions. Through these pursuits, NI customers have brought hundreds of thousands of products to market, overcome innumerable technological roadblocks, and engineered a better life for us all.
Historically, National Instruments has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources, including the Just 100 from Forbes Magazine, which named NI one of the top corporate citizens and best places to work.
Technical Support Engineering Mission
Technical Support Engineers focus on increasing customer retention by providing technical support and building competency on NI products. TSE proactively identify business opportunities through all the customer interactions whilst discovering & prioritizing product feedbacks from customers (VoC) and feed to R&D.
Additionally, TSEs are responsible for supporting the marketing & sales activities by being relevant, credible and making customers gain confidence in NI technology.
Technical Support Engineer Role
The Technical Support Engineering Team operates as the technical backbone of the organization by delivering high quality technical support and customer proficiency programs, with a strong focus on retaining every customer, thus fuelling repeat business for NI.
Further the Technical Support Engineer works closely with Internal stakeholders like sales, marketing and operations for activities to ensure Customer Success and long term business growth.
Candidates applying for this role must possess deep technical understanding of technology, preferred good knowledge of NI hardware and software, business acumen, project management, and communications skills (written and verbal).
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supporting Customer Success (up to 70% of available time)
- Ensure customer success by providing high quality technical support to customers via phone/email or onsite
- Increase customer proficiency by delivering customer education classes.
- Collaborate with regional and global counterparts and manage the customer issues for faster resolution and closure.
- Deliver technical presentations at marketing and sales events to unfold the efficacy of NI’s systems and applications.
- Closely work with sales team to deliver customer competency improvement programs.
- Build and manage demos for marketing events and sales needs.
- Function as subject-matter-expert on the sales process.
- Proficient knowledge of NI marketing and sales processes.
- Qualification: Engineering degree in electrical, electronics, instrumentation, telecommunications, biotechnology, mechatronics or similar
- Work experience: 0 - 3 years.
- Strong technical skills
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments
- Strong customer service and entrepreneurial attitude, work ethics and rive to succeed
- Passion for learning about and working with computer industry and instrumentation technologies
- Skilled in writing on technical subject matters
- Ability to take initiatives and own tasks and projects
- Persistently drive tasks and projects to completion
- Problem solve effectively, enjoy solving problems
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Listen attentively and able to grasp fast paced technical conversations
- Strong interpersonal skills and work effectively in a group development environment
- Solid understanding of electronics, computers, and high-level programming languages
- Leadership abilities
- Gaining respect of others
- Fluent Russian and English language competency and effective communication skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely in Russian and English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to groups
APPLY ON COMPANY SITE
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.