DONOR RELATIONS OFFICER
FOUNDATION FOR ARMENIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (FAST)
Yerevan | Armenia
START DATE: ASAP
Reporting to the senior management, Donor Relations Officer is responsible for planning, organizing and managing all of FAST’s fundraising activities including the major gifts program, annual fund, planned giving, special events and capital campaigns.
The Donor Relations Officer will work closely with the managing team in all fundraising endeavors and is expected to uphold the values and vision of the Foundation.
- Plan fundraising campaign;
- Meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them;
- Grow a major gifts program including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors;
- Oversee grant seeking including research, proposal writing, and reporting requirements;
- Build the planned giving program with a focus on deferred gifts such as bequest expectancies;
- Manage capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives;
- Provide regular performance reviews and appropriate recognition,and supporting ongoing professional development opportunities;
- Coordinate fundraising special events;
- Oversee prospect research;
- Make public appearances/accept speaking engagements to share information about FAST and its mission with the community;
- Oversee fundraising database and tracking systems;
- Oversee creation of publications to support fundraising activities;
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Degree in Development, Economics, Business Management, Finance, or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in professional fundraising;
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques, particularly major gift fundraising;
- Demonstrated success developing, evaluating, selecting and successfully operationalizing innovative programs;
- Proven track record of fundraising success, particularly by securing major gifts, successfully managing campaigns, and engaging a community of motivated supporters;
- Excellent English and Armenian written and verbal communication skills;
- Outstanding negotiation skills;
- Result oriented personality.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position “Donor Relations Officer” in the subject line of your e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from www.youthcanal.am website.