TUMO CENTER MANAGER
TUMO CENTER FOR CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
TUMO is looking for an experienced and a highly motivated manager to ensure the flawless operation of a TUMO Center (outside Yerevan). In this role you will support, develop and implement TUMO’s educational program, by defining strategic key priorities, managing day by day operations, monitoring efficiency and effectiveness of the educational program and its’ implementation.
- Management of people at the branch ensuring that they carry out their functions effectively and efficiently;
- Recruiting of branch staff, including learning coaches and administrative team members;
- Management of Educational delivery to students through all educational streams;
- Oversee and manage all operational elements of running a TUMO Center including logistics and coordination with multiple teams and divisions;
- Consistently monitor the quality of Educational delivery and provide relevant feedback to corresponding teams;
- Preparation of budgets and its management including cost efficiency;
- Ensure Center’s inventory is properly monitored and managed;
- Managing relationships with students and their parents;
- Interfacing with local counterparts such as local government bodies;
- Represent TUMO’s values and pedagogical philosophy in the local community;
- Participate in developing and implementing special projects and other tasks assigned by the CEO;
- Reporting to Head of Center Operations within Yerevan Head Quarters.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university;
- Languages: Armenian, English;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Decision making and time management skills;
- Communication and presentation ability;
- People management skills;
- Flexibility and out of box thinking;
- Clear business acumen and strategic thinking ability.
- Health insurance.
- Birthday leave.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from www.youthcanal.am website.