Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.
ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475.
ForexTime UK Limited (www.forextime.com/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911.
Exinity Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
The FXTM Brand provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, profesionals, institutional investors, portfolio management all over the world. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
- Processing of accounting journals and maintenance of the accounting system and books and records;
- Executing payments for company expenses;
- Petty Cash administration;
- Processing employee business expense claims;
- Bank account period end reconciliations;
- Supplier balance and movement period end reconciliations;
- Performing intercompany reconciliations;
- Updating Fixed Asset register;
- Assisting with preparation and submission of VAT returns;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- LCCI diploma in Accounting (higher);
- University/College degree in Accounting and Finance;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Strong command of the English language;
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and working to strict deadlines;
- At least 1-2 years’ book-keeping experience;
- Previous experience in the forex industry will be considered an advantage but not essential.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package.
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.