ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, BANKING APPLICATION SALES
Yerevan | Armenia
Regular Employee Hire
Open until filled
Organization: Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU)
Location: Russia or CIS is preferred
Travel Required: Regional and occasional International travel
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Education: Graduate degree in related fields is preferred
Language: Russian speaking
Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry. Oracle’s customers include ten of the top ten global banks, ten of the top ten insurance companies, ten of the top ten securities firms, five of the top five mutual fund companies and four of the top five World stock exchanges. With the experience of delivering value-based IT solutions to over 840 financial institutions in over 130 countries, the FSGBU understands the specific challenges that financial institutions face: the need for building customer intimacy and competitive advantage through cost-effective solutions while, simultaneously, adhering to the stringent demands of a dynamic regulatory environment. Our solutions have the world's most comprehensive and contemporary banking applications and provide a technology footprint that addresses their complex IT and business requirements.
The FSGBU portfolio of offerings includes the following Products & Solutions:
• Oracle Flexcube
• Oracle Digital Banking eXperience
• Oracle Lending & Leasing
• Oracle Investor Servicing
• Oracle Financial Services Analytical applications
• Oracle Financial Crime and Compliance
• Oracle Revenue Management and Billing
Brief Description of the Role:
The existing vacancy is for a seasoned banking software application sales person to position and sell software licenses for Oracle’s core and digital banking solutions. The territory is defined as CIS (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kirgizstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan) within the banking and Financial Services industry.
- Achieve revenue targets for Licenses across the various specified banking solutions in CIS.
- Strategically engage customers with the view of building key relationships and creating the foundation for License purchases.
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at “C” level at a business, IT and operational level.
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients.
- Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity.
- Close opportunities in a timely and managed process.
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management.
- Collaborate and across Oracle Line of Business stakeholders in CIS and within the various teams in the FSBGU.
- Developing the partner network and improve the relationship with existing partners.
- Seasoned Banking Software Sales professional with minimum of 5 years of experience in the areas of core & digital banking applications like SAP, Finacle (Infosys), T24/IBIS/Globus (Temenos), Midas/Bankmaster/Equation (Misys), Banks/Quartz (TCS), Symbols (SunGuard, SystemAccess) or similar vendor applications
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects
- Deep knowledge about the CIS banking industry
- Self-starter / independent worker
- Strong combined Sales & business development skills
- Used to managing sales cycles for strategic opportunities (solution selling)
- Pre-established Relationships with CXO’s with CIS banks, is preferred
- Knowledge of finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
- Ability to bring in insights about the emerging trends in banks’ buying patterns relative to enterprise risk management and compliance systems is vital
- Proven network of executive level contacts within the CIS banking community
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
- Partner management experience would be beneficial
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel locally, regionally (CIS) and Internationally as required.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.