TUMO INTERNATIONAL CENTERS OPERATIONS MANAGER
TUMO CENTER FOR CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
The TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is expanding its network of after school learning centers both in Armenia and internationally. Two international centers are in operation today in Paris and Beirut, and at least six more centers are expected to open in Berlin, Los Angeles, Tirana, Moscow, Kuwait and Tokyo over the next two years. TUMO is seeking an experienced and energetic manager who will be in charge of overseeing the international network of TUMO centers, returning to the Head of Operations.
The International Centers Operations Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient day-to-day delivery of the Tumo educational program at the international centers; will facilitate and support coordination and provide strategic leadership and direction to managers at each center; will travel to each center periodically for support and quality control; and will be in charge of standardization and quality control across all of TUMO’s international centers.
- Contribute to the development of the goals and objectives of the TUMO Center for Creative Technologies relative to its international operations;
- Work with the executive team to develop corporate strategy, policy and procedures;
- Provide leadership and direction to TUMO’s international centers, i.e.
- communicate the vision, mission, values, objectives and plans to achieve commitment and local ownership;
- provide continuous guidance on the development of local operational plans and assist in their proper execution;
- work closely with center managers to implement short-, mid- and long-term targets;
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the Head of Operations informed of all critical issues;
- Represent the organization externally, as needed.
- Ensure TUMO’s strategy and corporate objectives are translated to robust operational delivery according to policies and procedures;
- Ensure appropriate systems, processes and performance management arrangements are in place to deliver consistently high quality service;
- Prepare periodical reports based on operational data from each Center, analyzing performance, trends and achievements;
- Report to the Head of Operations on the operational efficiency of each Center and of the international network as a whole;
- Coordinate the administrative and educational activities of center managers;
- Continually analyze the existing educational processes to identify and recommend new ways of making them more efficient;
- Visit the centers periodically for observation and evaluation;
- Spearhead the set-up of a new international centers, including staff recruitment, students registration and scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- Highly dynamic and active personality with proven experience in team management;
- Ability and willingness to lead, guide and motivate others towards a common goal;
- Ability to assess and prioritize the different elements of a situation or problem and identify critical issues;
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Strong leadership qualities, agility and previous experience with managing dynamic teams are essential;
- Experience in managing relationships with multiple stakeholders is desirable;
- Excellent communication skills, including written communication, personal interaction, and public presentation;
- Fluency in English.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from www.youthcanal.am website.