Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
Job Category: Human Resources
Hire Type: Employee
Job Description and Requirements
The HR Generalist is involved in a variety of HR topics at operational and tactical level under the HRBP scope in a designated Region or sub region. He/she is joined-to-the-hip to the Regional HR Business Partner and also works closely together with the European HR Representatives and Specialists in HR Operations shared service center.
- Partner with the Regional HRBP within the wide HRBP’s scope including Performance Management, Calibration, Employee Retention, Rewards & Recognition;
- Key areas of operational duties will also include employee relations, support programs roll out, learning & development, projects in different areas;
- Act as a second level support for the Regional HRBP area to drive change and innovation in order to improve regional effectiveness, allowing Regional HRBP’s to ‘step up’ into a more strategic scope;
- An important part to the role will be to implement a number of change programs under the HRBP scope that will make the HR offering to the region more efficient and effective;
- Projects will include improving the HR maturity levels by carrying out regular need analysis on company processes and act on efficiencies;
- Work with the Regional HRBP to design specific, targeted programs to support Business Groups’ successful growth within the region;
- Help the HRBP to design and implement action plans in response to Global Employee Survey and exit survey results where needed;
- Conduct Exit interviews and HR interviews when needed;
- In partnership with the Regional HRBP drive a Culture of Meritocracy and Pay for Performance within the region;
- Support during integration of the new and acquired talent as well as in case of terminations;
- Ensure Compliance of the region with the Labor law/Code requirements, where needed work with HRBPs and Operations team to provide input on Policies and Processes within the region;
- Supporting coordination of regional Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) initiatives;
- Regional I&D Ambassador Group administration;
- Tracking and reporting I&D data and budget.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience as HR generalist;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Sufficient experience in operational HR as well as projects experience, gained from working within a multinational environment;
- Have worked in a (international) matrix organization, willing to travel across the region if needed;
- Self-propelling team player that is willing to work hard. Flexible with the ability to meet deadlines and produce accurate work efficiently with an eye for detail. Driven for results;
- Strong people skills. Gets the message across, ability to influence people;
- Able to work at both operational, tactical and strategic levels, true project worker, analytical approach, safe guarding confidentiality and sensitivity;
- Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills are a must.
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.