ASSOCIATE TO AUDIT
Yerevan | Armenia
Open until filled
Line of Service: Assurance
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
PwC Armenia is looking for fresh graduates to fill the position of an Associate to Audit. If you think that you have the below listed skills, please use the link to apply:
- High education in accounting, finance, economics or math;
- Strong analytical, communication skills and good attention to details;
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, Word);
- Excellent working knowledge of the Armenian, English and Russian languages: both verbal and written;
- Strong career commitment;
- Self-motivation, ability to work under pressure;
- Self-discipline, accuracy and ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Capable of working in a team environment;
- Willingness to travel;
- Work experience is not required, but would be a plus.
Start date: October 2019;
Ability to work full-time;
Flexibility to travel.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements: Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this announsments from www.youthcanal.am website.