INCIDENT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Yerevan | Armenia
Full Time | Permanent
If you are an enthusiastic, creative, energetic and bright individual with genuine desire to be part of a great and friendly team, improve knowledge on gaming industry, share ideas, learn new skills for a lifetime and of course make new friends and connections, then you are the one we are looking for.
The job is shift based and includes morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts.
- Receive and process incident tickets and service requests from company staff and worldwide partners;
- As receiving the Incident ticket and service request implement initial review, criteria-based edition, define priority, make first level troubleshooting and bug checking, solve the issue and close the ticket, in case of impossibility process assignment to the responsible team/department;
- Keep tense contact with the responsible teams/specialists, require updates regarding the incident resolution process, based on procedures follow service and operation level agreements;
- Keep the contact with front line, management, partners all around the world organizing multilingual notification process regarding incident tickets and service requests resolution process;
- Handle full information transfer regarding maintenance and technical works, keep the contact between departments, deliver corresponding information to the management and partners;
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports as requested, analyze and organize presentations for separate departments, management based on specific requirements;
- Keep up to date with all company products and maintain high level of knowledge about in-house software, procedures, instantly upgrade the skills regarding the changes in products and services;
- Undertake Service Desk, Change management and Release management limited responsibilities in non-working hours;
- Promote teamwork and knowledge sharing, be actively engaged in Knowledge base creation process, continuous update and sharing with team members and company staff;
- Be imitative, enthusiastic and emphathic;
- Be ready and willing to take on additional responsibilities;
- Other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
We are looking for:
- Proof of Undergraduate Degree;
- Fluent in Armenian, English and Russian, knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Advanced computer user;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Reporting and analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Readiness to gain new knowledge;
- Willingness to work on 24/7 shifts;
- Adhere to the highest professional standards.
Send your detailed Resume/CV to email@example.com. Do not forget to mention “Incident Management Specialist” in the subject line of the e-mail. We are grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from www.youthcanal.am website.
More vacancies from DIGITAIN
EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST
DIGITAIN is a privately held company providing Omni-channel iGaming software solutions to the online, mobile and land-based verticals.
DIGITAIN is a company where brilliantly creative minds flourish and work together. Growing every day it has become our digital planet, our own unique virtual environment. We believe that teamwork can bring us closer to creating our vision of the Digital Universe. We have a unique position: technological flexibility, customer-centric behavior, and teamwork are the keys to our success. Our story started in 1999 in Armenia, as a National Lottery, then growing into a B2C Affiliate company and finally becoming a software, platform, and Sportsbook solutions provider. Today we have more than 1,200 employees, 55+ partners worldwide, and more than 400 land-based bet shops worldwide.