Open until filled
Job Category: International Development
Business Line: Management Services
Business Group: Management Services Group (MS)
Requisition/Vacancy No. 202520BR
Clearance Required: No
AECOM seeks key personnel for a potential program in Armenia.
The Operations Manager (OM) provides day-to-day oversight of all operations including administrative, logistics, procurement, budgeting, financial, and property to ensure that program implementation follows USAID regulations and procedures and the specifics of the contract’s scope of work (SOW). The OM supervises the daily financial operations of the contract, including financial liquidity, daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures, financial record-keeping and reporting, timesheet management, and reporting to USAID on project finance and administration. The OM monitors grantee worthiness and grant implementation, ensuring that all procurement processes are perceived as transparent by beneficiary communities. An OM candidate should have the following qualities:
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Flexibility to multi-task against fluid objectives.
- Confidence to manage multiple teams directly and remotely.
- Diplomatic tact to supervise the project’s day-to-day field presence in the areas of operations, including acting as the Chief of Party when s/he is absent from the project.
- Ability to quickly establish fluency with the contractor’s standard operating procedures; activity manual; and procurement guide.
- Motivation to work cross culturally.
- Five (5) years of experience managing operations and administration on a USAID program in a fragile or transitional environment.
- Experience with a donor, contractor, or international NGO managing an office or program.
- Experience with small grants under contract programs; preferably in-kind and small cash grants to local organizations.
- Mastery of USAID’s policies and procedures in regards to human resources, financial management, financial reporting, procurement processes, systems, and grants management.
- Work experience in Armenia or its neighbors.
- Fluency in English. Professional fluency in Armenian.
Preferred Qualifications: N/A
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Apply for this Vacancy
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.