EPIC ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF ARMENIA
Entrepreneurship and Product Innovation Centre (EPIC)
Full-time (5 days/40 hours per week)
The Entrepreneurship and Product Innovation Center (EPIC) is the business venture and start-up incubator of AUA. Started in 2016, EPIC provides an ecosystem for emerging entrepreneurs from both inside and outside AUA. Twice a year, teams made up of AUA students and outside entrepreneurs compete to enter EPIC where they receive further entrepreneurial education, mentorship, and other resources to grow and advance their start-ups. EPIC also sponsors lectures, startup conferences, hackathons, and maintains a sophisticated prototyping and reverse-engineering laboratory in the basement of AUA’s main building.
- Coordinate the development, evaluation and implementation of various projects goals, objectives, and activities of the center;
- Plan and implement various workshops/events/webinars/talks;
- Manage incubator facilities, interns and volunteers, support staff, and associated budget;
- Coordinate and supervise activities of EPIC mentors, advisors, academics, educators;
- Administer and monitor EPIC grants, contracts, and subcontracts;
- Help to write grant applications, funding proposals and respond to RFPs;
- Help identify funding sources for projects requiring financial assistance;
- Serve as a liaison between EPIC and AUA departments as well as other internal and external collaborators, partners, and stakeholders;
- Conduct research, gather data and prepare reports;
- Oversee preparation of information and data tracking applications (including KPIs) for all EPIC activities – student groups, visitors, beneficiaries, collaborators, advisors;
- Provide administrative coordination in scheduling and maintaining appointment calendar, capturing meeting minutes, collecting background information, and oversee briefing/debriefing;
- Coordinate travel;
- Represent EPIC to the public when necessary;
- Oversee public relations for EPIC in coordination with AUA Communications department;
- Establish and maintain media archiving database for internal and public events;
- Help to oversee promotion program – including collateral, videos, website, and social media;
- Help to develop an on-boarding program for new startup teams;
- Design process flows for various EPIC processes and programs;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor(s).
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in business or a MBA would be a plus.
- 3+ years of executive-level management in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and group work leadership skills.
- Ability to interact with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in marketing and specifically, social media marketing would be beneficial.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “EPIC Administrative Coordinator”. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF ARMENIA
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.