ADMISSIONS DATA SPECIALIST
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF ARMENIA
Office of Admissions
FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Regularly and expediently review, database, input applicant files into AUA’s Online Application System, ensuring complete accuracy.
- Complete thorough and accurate technical eligibility checks for each application.
- Receive and track newly received admissions documents and update application checklists.
- Conduct required data verification reviews for all applicants.
- Analyze and evaluate admissions information including self-reported high school/university data, high school/university transcripts, and test scores.
- Oversee review and validation of applicant transcript evaluations.
- Using an analytical tool, prepare data reports based on admissions and other related data for IRO and other purposes.
- Create a system to manage and track Office of Admissions email list servs to ensure consistent messaging to relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee receipt and processing of official test scores.
- Work with internal team of developers and admissions team to build data verification and CRM processes directly into the University Management System.
- Follow processes and procedures to ensure data integrity and accuracy, and provide input on improving processes and procedures.
- Regularly test the online application system and propose further improvements by drafting technical documents for streamlined application processing.
- Ensure the online application system works seamlessly and accurately for applicants.
- Ensure the system admission module letters, Intent to Enroll, and other sections are updated at all times.
- Work with ICTS in transitioning admissions module to newly selected system.
- Work with Office of the Registrar to print and transition files of admitted and enrolled students.
- Serve as point of contact for prospective students and families ensuring all questions are responded to appropriately and in a manner that creates a welcoming environment.
- Ensure email communication to various admissions administered email addresses is responded to in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in supporting recruitment events including, but not limited to, Open Houses, informational events, school visits, and more.
- Support recruitment efforts by helping design presentations, email campaigns (preferably using mailchimp), and other communication material, as requested.
- Maintain and/or create files and records of correspondence, reports, policies, e-mail listings, applicant/school files, academic contacts, etc.
- Create and continuously work on annual admissions related internal reporting templates.
- Conduct research and prepare summary reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Undergraduate degree
- 1+ year of work experience
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office) including ability to manipulate and analyze data using Microsoft Excel, prepare creative presentations using PowerPoint, and draft documents using Word
- Fluency in English and Armenian including very good writing skills. Russian, Farsi, or Arabic skills is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent online media communication skills (email, social networks, etc.)
- Ability to handle confidential information in a reliable, trustworthy manner.
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies in a fast-paced changing environment.
How to apply: Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Admissions Data Specialist”. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF ARMENIA
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.