SENIOR MANAGER - AUDIT & ASSURANCE
Open until filled
Requisition code: 150338
Deloitte is seeking a Senior Manager to join the Audit department at the Yerevan office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Our Audit department not only carries out audits of financial statements of companies in Armenia in compliance with local and international standards, but also helps its clients to achieve their business objectives, strengthen their risk management, and improve transparency.
In conducting an external audit of a client’s financial statements, Deloitte holds itself to the standards of professional objectivity, independence, and technical excellence. The audit approach is designed to provide the flexibility to serve and adapt to the unique circumstances and complexities of clients. The Deloitte approach is to understand a client's business, the risks it faces, its internal controls, and assess the risk of material misstatement of financials in order to design effective audit procedures. Our professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages extensive professional and technical resources for clients' specific circumstances.
The role will involve:
- Developing a strong team of Audit professionals.
- Leading professionals in providing guidance, direction, information, sound management, and career development;
- Supervising a team of staff to produce project deliverables;
- Communicating effectively with the engagement team, reporting on progress;
- Providing business and technical guidance, identifying opportunities and contributing to bid processes;
- Developing and implementing creative solutions for our expanding client base.
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations;
- Strong commitment to providing excellent client service;
- Higher education: accounting/finance/economics;
- Professional qualification: ACCA or CPA;
- Prior 6+ years of core accounting experience within a professional services firm;
- Knowledge of best practice reporting, International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Advanced computer capabilities;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to develop and motivate Audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance;
- Ability to travel extensively within Armenia, Russia and Europe;
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent written and spoken business communication skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English.
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
Our strategy and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte’s key business leadership priorities is to attain a globally uniform level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative which aims to define and activate a consistent standard for talent around the world for each of our global core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms. Please follow the link to learn more about the Global Talent Standards.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Deloitte in Armenia is part of Deloitte CIS Holdings Limited (“Deloitte CIS”), a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.