SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER
Category: Web/Graphic design
Digitain is looking for a talented UX and UI Designer who can plan, create, and communicate intuitive, usable, and effective interface designs for mobile, web, and device interfaces. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of current digital design trends as well as design.
- Translate conceptual ideas (business needs and user goals) into elegant, intuitive and engaging experiences;
- Stay current with industry standards and connect with outside talent. Seek out opportunities for professional development and stretch assignments;
- Actively test and research users. Measure effectiveness of design solutions and user performance. Share findings with the product team;
- Work with development teams to deliver quality products;
- Work across the entire design process, including user research, wire-framing, interaction design, visual design, and user testing.
- Perfect knowledge of Adobe XD and Figma;
- Portfolio that demonstrates exceptional interaction design skills;
- BA degree in Design or a related field is a plus;
- At least intermediate level in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop;
- Ability to organize personal work and meet deadlines;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of standard design principles, including grid systems, typography, and interface patterns;
- Strong ability to organize complex data or content interactions through visual design, information architecture, and principles of interface design;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Good knowledge of English language is required;
- Creative, innovative and resourceful personality with the ability to handle multiple project.
Application Procedure: Qualified candidates should send their CV in English to: email@example.com. Please indicate "UX/UI Designer" in the subject line of the e-mail and mention where you have seen this ad. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.