The job is shift based and includes morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts.
Are you an enthusiastic, creative, energetic and bright individual with genuine desire to be part of a great and friendly team, improve knowledge on gaming industry, share ideas, learn new skills for a lifetime and of course make new friends and connections? Are you ready to care and provide an outstanding service to our staff and partners? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
This is a one-of-kind opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in a fast-growing gaming industry.
- Receive and process incident and service requests from local staff and partners from around the world thus becoming an important contact person for them;
- Provide first level troubleshooting support;
- Be an essential point of reference, both internally and externally;
- Register, resolve, escalate requests and incidents to relevant departments;
- Identify and escalate incidents and problems requiring immediate attention;
- Actively communicate with relevant departments to provide a timely escalation process and follow up with pending issues;
- Constant follow-up on all assigned tickets;
- Adhere to the highest professional standards while handling all requests;
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports as requested;
- Keep up to date with all company products and maintain high level of knowledge about our in-house software;
- Continuously increase professional skills and become a reliable point of contact for all our partners;
- Promote teamwork and knowledge sharing;
- Be ready and willing to take on additional responsibilities;
- Prepare and frequently update knowledge base both for internal and external customers;
- Other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
We are looking for:
We are ideally looking for someone who has worked in a similar role. An ideal candidate should be highly pro-active with an eagerness to learn and provide exceptional customer service.
To be successful in this role you should be charismatic and sociable, have general knowledge of computer hardware and software, be hardworking, initiative and flexible person with high sense of responsibility, ready to work under high pressure within strict deadlines.
Last, but not least:
- Proof of Undergraduate Degree;
- Fluent in Armenian and English, good knowledge of Russian is a plus;
- Advanced computer user;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Reporting and analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Readiness to gain new knowledge;
- Willingness to work on 24/7 shifts.
Are you interested? Then hurry up to apply.
Send your detailed Resume/CV to email@example.com. Do not forget to mention “ServiceDesk Specialist“ in the subject line of the e-mail. We are grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.