CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
JOB DESCRIPTION: EKENG CJSC Company is seeking a dedicated and qualified Customer Support Representative to handle customer requests, follow up with daily documentation and provide qualified service to different companies and individuals.
- Accept company customers at office, listen and handle customer’s related requests keeping high manner of politeness.
- Prepare daily documentation - contracts, certificates and other related documents demonstrating accurate and detailed approach to customer data.
- Provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems and providing distance support.
- Follow strictly customer support policy and procedures, apply them in related transactions.
- Answer incoming customer calls, provide assistance for registration in the system, follow up and update customer database.
- Interact and coordinate with other departments to resolve customer issues.
- Hand over various inquiries and complaints of customers, identify the priorities and conduct the requests up to their final resolution.
- Provide daily statistics and reports.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks assigned by the head of customer support department.
- Higher education;
- Minimum one-year experience in customer related field and good understanding of customer satisfaction principles.
- Ability to work within a team and deal independently with customers in a fast paced, stressed environment.
- Very responsible to start the job at assigned hours and to complete the work as expected.
- Excellent manners, telephone and communication skills to handle different requests of customers.
- Effective problem-solving skills and basic understanding of technical issues.
- Very organized and detailed oriented personality to handle different data keeping high sense of confidentiality
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian. Basic knowledge of English and Russian languages.
- Advanced computer skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews. No phone calls please.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.