Short and long-term
Open until filled
Req ID: 231846
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area.
- Your responsibility will be to maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
- You are expected to identify sales opportunities and convert them into profitable deals.
- Your responsibility will be to participate in customer tenders, lead the process both internally and externally, meet the deadlines and make competitive bids.
- You are expected to adhere Ericsson sales and other relevant processes and rules.
- The role also includes enabling seamless handover of signed deals to operations for execution.
- Education: Bachelor/Master of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Experience of relationship sales in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry is preferable
- Consultative selling skills with strong business/commercial understanding
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of industry and market
- Leadership skills (experience is preferable)
- Strong English language verbal and writing skills is a must
- Good Russian language knowledge is preferable
- Innovative, creative and flexible
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and fast learning
- Accountable and committed with willingness to take ownership of tasks/issues with an entrepreneur mindset
- Perseverant and result oriented with passion to win
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.