FOUNDATION FOR ARMENIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (FAST)
START DATE: ASAP
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Report to the CEO with timely and accurate financial information
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provision of ad-hoc reports and analysis to aid the board in its decision-making
- Tax planning and reporting according to the laws and regulations of RA
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Make all the payments and be responsible for petty cash and bank.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or in a related field
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent international certificate is preferred
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller will be considered as an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Knowledge of the Armenian tax legislation
- Proficiency in Google Docs/Sheets and Cloud Storage
- Excellent English, Armenian and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position “Financial Controller”in the subject line of your e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Note: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from Youth Canal website.