FOUNDATION FOR ARMENIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (FAST)
START DATE: ASAP
As the Science Evangelist, you are responsible for researching, understanding, and communicating key insights and perspectives on best advancements in science. You will create and update information and orientation materials. You will also develop and manage relationships with universities adopting FAST’s priority science areas for classroom use. Your success will be measured by the growth and widespread use of science in many critical economic verticals, including in technology inventions and business innovations.
- Research, experiment, and stay up to date with cutting edge scientific strides
- Serve as a thought leader externally and internally, providing guidance on best practices, science trends, and future potential
- Build connections with influencers in the scientific community and represent FAST with scientists and scientific associations and partners
- Engage with scientists by speaking at and attending conferences, speaking at meet-ups
- Help build and nurture a robust Armenian scientific community, collect valuable feedback, and champion science needs internally.
- Master’s or PhD (preferable) in hard sciences
- 3+years hands-on physical science experience
- Must have scholarly publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Very strong English, Russian, and Armenian written and verbal communication skills
- Existing network of senior level science contacts in Armenian academia, professional world, and beyond
- Effective oral communication skills and proficiency in producing technical reports is required
- Persuasive speech and outstanding negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position “Science Evangelist”in the subject line of your e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Note: Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
Please state that you learned of this announsments from Youth Canal website.