INCOMING TOUR MANAGER
Open until filled
- Design tour packages and process advertisement materials
- Follow the working process and posts of the webpage
- Involvement, service and consulting with customers
- Keep in touch with business partners
- Involve new partners
- Take part in international exhibitions
- Reservation of confirmed tour packages (hotel, transport, food, cultural festivals e.tc.)
- Work experience in the field of incoming tourism (preferable)
- Creative Thinking skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian
- Knowledge of German or French (preferable)
- Knowledge of sights of Armenia (preferable)
- Communication skills
- Punctuality and responsibility
Trial period 2-3 months.
The main salary is highly transactional.
Send your CV to email@example.com and mention in the subject field "For incoming tour manager".
Please state that you learned of this announsments from Youth Canal website.