Benefits and Perks
Lots of interesting perks are waiting for you including health insurance, sponsored sports, flexible vacation policy, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus an awesome state-of-the-art coffee machine.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new products and features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize team efficiency.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Document the usage and the code of the app.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- B.S./M.S. in the relevant field.
- Proficient understanding of design principles and architecture of React.js framework, knowledge of React Native.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
- Familiarity with ES6 standard.
- Good understanding of functional programming principles (knowledge of Underscore, Lodash or Rx is a plus).
- Good understanding of common design patterns (Module, Singleton).
- Familiarity with Google Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), WebRTC, NoSQL databases, push notifications is a plus.
- Knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of Redux framework is a big plus.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Apply on Company site
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.