DIRECTOR OF COMMERCIAL & ACQUISITIONS
Open until filled
We are looking for an experienced Director of Commercial & Acquisitions who will be able to add great value to the company by making it their top priority to sign new profiable deals. The Director will be a key member of the Management Board and influencer of the company's missions. The Director will also be the vector of growth by identifying new commercial opportunities, developing new products and increasing profitability that will lead to sustainable growth. The Director of Commercial & Acquisitions will be directly reporting to the CEO/Co-founder.
- Grow the business.
- Implement strategies to drive revenue and profits with an emphasis on closing management agreement.
- Diversify our lodging products.
- Ensure a full building acquisition pipeline, identify new market opportunities.
- Bring in new locations and products with higher RevPar and ADR.
- Carry out commercial viability assessment and due diligence when reviewing new core product and auxiliary sales projects.
- Review existing/ending contracts and proposing optimal renewal terms.
- Head Relationship Management with key partners and personally provide directorial level of relationship management.
- Streamline lead generation processes enabling.
- Acquisitions teams to pursue leads effectively by mentoring.
- Make commercial recommendations to the CEO.
- Conduct budgeting and PO management.
- Review and improve the existing pricing policies.
- Weigh in on the commercial impact of internal projects, ensure overall profitability of the Company.
- Architect and periodically evaluating an optimal team structure for the Commercial and Acquisitions teams.
- Ensure optimal interactions with the Design, Operations and Legal teams as well as external service providers to cover all needs and gaps of new and ongoing projects with commercial implications.
- MS in business administration, finance or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of work experience on the relevant role.
- Proven experience as commercial director or other relevant role.
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients.
- Strategic Thinking - considers short and long term implications and plan accordingly See’s the big picture, anticipates and leads trends and develops far reaching objectives.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- Familiarity with hospitality business models is an advantage.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Fluency in English both verbal and written, other European languages are a plus.
- Proactive, likable personality.
APPLY ON COMPANY SITE
Please state that you learned of this announsments from Youth Canal website.