GRANT THORNTON LEGAL & TAX LLC
Long Term with 3 month probation period
Location: 10 V. Sargsyan, office # 109, Yerevan, Armenia
The Accounting Assistant will be involved in the Company’s assignments aimed at maintaining the accounting of the Company Clients.
Duties and responsibilities of Accounting Assistant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Processing of Clients’ accounting data and posting into the accounting software;
- Maintenance of accounting in regard to non-current assets, inventories and liabilities;
- Receiving fuel consumption permits from drivers, checking and posting in the accounting system of the Company;
- Making various payments in timely manner by online banking system;
- Preparation of regular management reports on analysis of revenues, debtors, creditors, costs, etc.;
- Managing the bank accounts of the Clients;
- Handling daily communication with the Clients;
- Receiving the business trip expense reports from Clients’ staff members, checking them and making sure they are compiled correctly;
- Assisting the preparation of the tax returns and statistical reports for the Clients, as well as other reports required by various state authorities.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting or Economics;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Focused and detail oriented;
- Professional appearance and behaviour;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of IFRS and Tax Code of RA;
- Knowledge of accounting software (Armenian software), spreadsheet and word processing skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian, English.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are encouraged to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae in Armenian and English to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning “Accounting Assistant” in the subject line. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited for a test/interview.
Selection Procedure: The successful candidate will be selected as a result of professional interview. The interview will be conducted in 2 phases:
1 phase – interview with the initially shortlisted candidates to confirm the required professional expertise, knowledge of languages, proficiencies and skills;
2 phase – the further selected shortlisted candidates will have to pass an extended interview including some tasks.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.