BRS CONSULTANT - IT AUDITOR
GRANT THORNTON LEGAL & TAX LLC
Long Term with 3 month probation period
Location: 8/1 Vagharshyan str., Yerevan, Armenia
Business Risk Services Consultant / IT Auditor will focus primarily on designing, implementing and overseeing information security management systems, including risks assessment, analysis and risks mitigation. Also, he/she will be implementing information security and related IT audits in accordance with the audit plan and other specific requirements.
BRS Consultant / IT auditor displays effective leadership and communication skills, as well as understands information security, IT management and risk management principles.
Duties and responsibilities of BRS Consultant / IT Auditor include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design, implement and monitor information security management systems;
- Plan and conduct information security audits and other related IT audits;
- Identify, access and analyse information security risks and produce reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions;
- Provide guidance and related recommendations in development and implementation of information security and other IT specific management systems;
- Plan and conduct technology assessment in the areas of information security and specific IT environments including identification of relevant vulnerabilities and threats.
- 5 years of work experience in information security and IT audit;
- 3 years of work experience in IT industry including complex network and system infrastructure;
- Excellent knowledge of information security management and risk management principles;
- Strong professional knowledge of ISO 27001/27002, CoBIT 4.1/5.0, PCI DSS and other related standards;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English;
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills;
- Aspiration for professional growth and improvement;
- Good team player, dynamic, cooperative, organized, responsible, detail-oriented, fast-learner;
- Professional certifications in the areas of information security and IT audit are desirable (Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Information Security Auditor, Certified Information Security Manager, CISSP).
Interested candidates are encouraged to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message the position they are applying for. Please note, that only short–listed applicants will be invited for a test/interview.
Please state that you learned of this vacancy from Youth Canal website.